You are NOT ALONE
WE PROVIDE HELP
Financial Assistance Guideline
The following information should help you in submitting the application and related documents:
- Applications will not be accepted unless they are legible, and all information and support documents are submitted in full. We have a limited number of volunteers; therefore, we will not be in contact with you if the application was submitted incorrectly.
- The Foundation’s resources for assistance are based solely on donations received. The amount of any financial aid given can vary and is not a guarantee it will be granted on an on-going basis.
- If your application is submitted completely, you will receive communication from the Foundation in 2-4 weeks from our receipt.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee approval.
- Funds will not be distributed to the applicant, they will be made directly to the vendor. The Foundation will be in touch with the vendor for an invoice and a payment will be made once the invoice is received.
- All applications and documents should be sent at the same time either by US Mail, Post Office Box, or the entire package can be sent via email to email@example.com. Please scan each document as a separate file. PDF files are preferred.
- Please read thorough the directions carefully. If steps are missed then an application will be disqualified.
- Download Application Here